Tuesday 17 March 2015

Winners!!

Hi there CAS Addicts!

Wow, what an amazing gallery we had for our Distress Challenge. It was really, really hard to choose my favourites.

I did have to choose my favourites, though, so here they are!


Top 3
(in numerical order)













Congratulations, ladies! Please grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page.


Our

CAS PERFECTIONIST

and the winner of the prize from



is



Sarah, I loved your rainbow colours and gorgeous bloom. The glossy accents on your rainbow are genius!! 

Congratulations! Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize.



Our current challenge is


and we hope to see you play along :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! I'm in shock and can't believe I won your challenge Kylie.
    In fact skimmed over the winners and thought ... hmmm I recognise that card!
    thanks so much. AND HUGE WELL DONE to the other winners! They are all super duper FAB! Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! :-D This was the first time I played "Addicted to CAS" challenge and I´m in TOP 3!!! :-D Thank you so much for choosing my card! I am very very honored! :-D
    Congratulations to everyone. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sarah ... Great card!!! And congrats to the others as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I was chosen and will definitely play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats winners!
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.